Terrance Murray Edgehill Community Memorial Garden provides:
- The opportunity for all members of the community, all ethnic groups to come together and get educated on growing food, preparing and storing their food for future meals.
- There are 5 different ethnic groups growing food together in the community garden.
- Groups from Black, White, Indian, Puerto Rican, Irish, and Muslims come together to learn more about each others culture build relationships.
- There is also the combination of youth and seniors to provide intergenerational gardening.
- The Edgehill Community Garden received a Metro Community and Schools Garden Grant to promote intergenerational gardening for 2016.