Call for Nominations/Save the Date: East Tennessee
Circle of Change Awards
Nominations Due February 10, 2018
Awards ceremony/dinner: April 14, 2018
Seeking nominations for:
(Honorees must be able to be present)
- Champion of Change: A leader in our community who has championed an initiative or campaign whose goal is to change conditions that create injustice.
- Institution/Business for Change*: A business or institution that has implemented an initiative that demonstrates socially conscious business practices in its dealings with the community. *CS Member Groups ae not eligible for the Institution for Change Award
- Campaign for Change: A recent campaign that worked in pursuit of social change, included grassroots support and had a significant impact on a constituency or the community at large.
- Seed of Change: A person under age 25 who has shown leadership, vision and courage in addressing injustice.
- Gardener of Change: An educator who teaches students to think critically about issues of injustice (locally, nationally or internationally) and encourages them to take action.
- Artist of Change: An artist or group (not limited to the visual arts) who uses their art to create social change or demonstrates a connection between their art and social change.
Send nominations (by Feb 10) to Shelley@communitysharestn.org. Include name, award being nominated for and why they deserve this award. You may also fill out a more detailed form online at: https://goo.gl/forms/GfhZlsTIwhV6yPvK2